With 2016 drawing to a close, I thought I would put together a list of the 10 most popular posts on Opus Publicum this year based on WordPress’s accounting. Although Opus Publicum is far away from ever being a “major web-log,” several posts managed to caught far more eyes than I anticipated. Overall, however, 2016 was a “down” year with respect to traffic, likely due to the fact that other endeavors occupied a large chunk of the year. Befoe proceeding with the list, I should note that the most popular post was not an original piece by yours truly, but rather an unofficial translation of Patriarch Sviatoslav’s comments on the “Joint Declaration” signed by Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill in Havana, Cuba earlier this year.
- Patriarch Sviatoslav on the Joint Declaration
- More Francis Effects
- Francis Effects
- Heaven Forbid
- A Few Comments on “Life in the Orthodox Church”
- Council No More?
- Shea, Zmirak, and Catholic Politics
- Review: Christ’s Descent into Hell
- Another Traddie Sin
- Some Thoughts on the Recent Tridentine Mass Dustup